Zoanthid?

Another hitch hiker on this rock I bought. There are 2 or 3 tiny guys in its group so it’s hard to get a pic . Not fluorescent I would say diameter about the size of an eraser. Thanks for the help
IMG_6263.jpeg

Yep, looks like a Zoa. Where did you get the rock? Or did I miss a post where you already told us that?

Yep, looks like a Zoa. Where did you get the rock? Or did I miss a post where you already told us that?
We had got it from someone local to help cycle the tank quicker. It had this mushroom type guy on another rock as well that I asked in another post what the id was

Attachments

• IMG_6283.jpeg
    IMG_6283.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
We had got it from someone local to help cycle the tank quicker. It had this mushroom type guy on another rock as well that I asked in another post what the id was
Yep, the Yuma🙂

So, it came from an established tank? If so, you might find all kinds of goodies.

Yep, the Yuma🙂

So, it came from an established tank? If so, you might find all kinds of goodies.
Yes it did. So far there’s the zoanthids (which we don’t want) found and the Yuma. Some what I believe are brittle sea stars and a snail. One other coral which is another zoanthid I think but that’s all we found so far

Back