10% off sitewide ends at MIDNIGHT!

More Labor Day Deals

More Labor Day Deals

is there going to be a weekend sale ? i got a few things i need to purchase but cant till pay day :(

Hi, camaroboy8691. Thank you very much for visiting our forum here on RC. We are definitely having a sale this weekend (it'll start tomorrow around noon PST), but we will not be offering a flat discount like we did for the 24-hour sale. We'll be discounting 16 items including 5 aquariums and 2 LED lights. We'll post the specials here but you can always sign-up for our email newsletter to be immediately notified when items go on sale.

To see everything on sale today, click here. :celeb3:

Low Price Guarantee

Low Price Guarantee

bummer ... ill save my cash till the next flat discount .... im already a buyer from you guys :) and on the email list

Sounds good. If you can't wait, keep in mind we match competitor pricing and refund 10% of the difference to beat it should you find lower prices elsewhere in the meantime. We'll match and beat sale prices, competitor coupons, etc. Check out our Low Price Guarantee to learn more.

The 24-Hour Sale has concluded

The 24-Hour Sale has concluded

is this sale over? code doesn't work, 10:49 am PT seattle time

Hi, godzen. Thank you for visiting us on RC.

The 24-Hour 10% Off Sale concluded at midnight last night/this morning, although we're kicking off Part 2 of our Labor Day Sale tomorrow around noon PST.

Keep in mind if you're shopping around we will gladly beat any online competitor price by matching it then refunding 10% of the difference. This includes sales prices, competitor coupons, etc. Check out our Low Price Guarantee to learn more.

Sounds good. If you can't wait, keep in mind we match competitor pricing and refund 10% of the difference to beat it should you find lower prices elsewhere in the meantime. We'll match and beat sale prices, competitor coupons, etc. Check out our Low Price Guarantee to learn more.

yup well aware , i only buy from MD and 2 other companys and everyone is always right there with pricing , but you guys are the only ones that offer that 10% here and there .... i have no problem waiting , im scrounging parts for a large tank build ... still need 2 more dart pumps and a calcium reactor .... bought my apex on the 4th of july sale from you guys :beer:

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

yup well aware , i only buy from MD and 2 other companys and everyone is always right there with pricing , but you guys are the only ones that offer that 10% here and there .... i have no problem waiting , im scrounging parts for a large tank build ... still need 2 more dart pumps and a calcium reactor .... bought my apex on the 4th of july sale from you guys :beer:

Wow, sounds like quite a large build. How exciting!!! Thank you very much for choosing us for your Apex. We're big controller fans. :thumbsup:

Have a great holiday weekend! Cheers! :beer:

Back