100gal Full Reef Setup Sale. Upgrading!

Brittrick

Selling my pride and joy to upgrade to my 180g. I rather sell in whole and will not part out. I put out 3 packages, prices are firm;

60% down and moved out by 4/15/16..

$2,500 for tank, stand, lights, sump, all sand and live rock with coral bases (good size bases and some half colonies)

$3,500 cash for the tank, sump, cabinet w light hangers, bubble magus curve 5 skimmer, sand, rock with tons of coral bases and most colonies (have a lot of LE corals; pink Floyd, Pikachu, utter chaos, rainbow chalice, Aqua sky, Jedi, purple Horrida, sapphire milli, Tierra Del fuego, and a lot more..), and 2 ecotech MP40's , Aqua UV 15w, next M1 media reactor, DC Pump and all other pumps..

$4,500 for everything in system from above packages plus; 1/5 arctica chiller, custom ATO w tunze osmolator, Aqua UV 25w, and fish (chevron tang, yellow tang, mystery wrasse, (2) cleaner shrimp, (2) peppermint shrimp, candy basslet, six line wrasse n more.

PM me for more pic's or details

Equipment details: Tank is 3 yrs old... ZERO ISSUES, only selling due to upgrade

Tank, stand, sump - 100gal CadLight Artisian (3yrs old)
Lights: 3 Rapid LED Onyx Dimmable
UV: Aqua UV (5 month old bulb)
Skimmer: BM Curve 5 (1.5yrs old)
Custom ATO: 9gal blk AA ATO
MP40's - june 2014 (less than 2 yrs old)
Chiller: JBJ Arctica 1/5hp (3yrs old)

Last edited:
I know you'd like to sell as a whole, but I would be interested in the fish, like the mystery wrasse and chevron tang, maybe even the basslet and the shrimp (all depending on prices). Also would like to know what other fish you got if you decide to part out...

I know you'd like to sell as a whole, but I would be interested in the fish, like the mystery wrasse and chevron tang, maybe even the basslet and the shrimp (all depending on prices). Also would like to know what other fish you got if you decide to part out...

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. All fish are established and pigs

Sold some corals. So here is the deal I have left on my system:

$2000- same as $2500 package above

$3,000- same as $3500 package above except no rainbow chalices or Pikachu

$3,800- same as $4500 package

System is Immaculate. Will not be disappointed, spent over $6k on system alone.

So, for each level of upgrade, you're selling:

skimmer,
some colonies (minus what is with the $2000 deal) (such as pink Floyd, utter chaos, Aqua sky, Jedi, purple Horrida, sapphire milli, Tierra Del fuego),
2 MP40's ,
UV 15w,
media reactor,
DC Pump and all other pumps..

For $1000

And then:

chiller,
ATO,
UV 25w,
5+ fish
and 4 shrimp

For $800?

Yes. Trying to sell the complete package, still give a deal in either option and someone just move the whole thing rather than me have to break it up.

Back