125 overlfow questions

reefaluva

About to pull the trigger on a 125 acrylic. Comes standard with 2 corner overflows. Question is would it be better to have 1 single corner overflow with 2 drains and 2 returns? Or is 2 best? Thinking 1 corner with 2 drains and returns would be alot easier to plumb. Any input from you guys would be great. Thanks. Can customize this tank anyway I want btw.

i would recommend having the two corner overflows with one drain in each and then one return in each and it wouldn't be hard at all to plumb with a durso in each and then your returns coming out the top in fact that should be an option with the tank is getting a plumbing kit that has everything you need for both overflows but it is your tank so you can also talk to steffen about possibly making you an overflow that would be ten times better than what comes with that tank from the manufacture anyways good luck and have fun most importantly

it will be 72x18.5x20. Thanks for input stacy, yea I really suck at plumbing but it does come with everything you need. Might give steffan a call. Got a five foot acrylic sump made with 2 drain holes and 2 return holes so that makes it a little easier.

Back