125 setup for sale

C4DC

I'm moving from 3 to 2 tanks and this ones time to move on has arrived. I built this setup about 7 years ago with ease of maintenance and low power consumption in mind. 6' Perfecto tank purchaced new by myself in very good shape with a few very small scratches. Setup in this location only. Acrylic sump and tank purchased from FAOIS together.
The setup uses a Jaebo 12000 variable speed brushless pump which is about a year old. I run it on the second to slowest speed. It is connected to a manifold with 3 outlets (one being used for the BRS GFO and Carbon reactors) and the main return.
Herbie overflow which is near silent.
Bubble Magus doser 3 channels with 2 being used for 2 part.
ATO system with internal tank and float switch.
ATI 4 X 80w 72" fixture with fan and 2 newer bulbs (only use 2 of the 4, but all work).
Full screening to keep the jumpers in
Fans in hood.
Piranha float magnetic glass cleaner.
16 filter socks.
Bahama Oolite sand 1-2 inches deep (my favorite sand)
All 2 part, GFO, and ROX .8 carbon material. Enough for a refill or 2.
Stand and canopy with a mixture of solid oak and plywood veneer. The finishes were different, so I painted it all black. It's in good shape.
$600 for all above
Fair amount of good Fiji live rock available.
I Tech 200 with external pump, new needle wheel impeller $250
MP40W with 1 yr old QD wet side and old wet side (works ok up to 50%) $190
Rock wall available for extra $150. I made this out of 40 lbs Fiji rock and have about 40 hours in the project. I'm planning on using it in a future build down the road if someone doesn't take it with the tank.
I originally set up the tank with an external Reeflo Dart super Gold pump which was over $400. I'll let it go for $100.
I'm sure there's some missing details so I may update/change as needed.

Attachments

• IMG_3705.jpg
    IMG_3705.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3706.jpg
    IMG_3706.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3707.jpg
    IMG_3707.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I also have an Apex lite with issues...
The usb wire fell apart so the display doesn't work but the system still works currently with the head unit and EB8. Temp probe works, Would need pH probe if you want it. $100

Back