180 gl FS : Reef Tank : Moving Sale

dogface 13

Well... kinda of out of blue but my wife and I are purchasing a home and have to move. I will be selling my setup and temporarily be leaving the hobby until we are settled and re-do a custom tank.

so... For sale is my Reef Setup - 180 gallon tank - $2,250. Firm.
It comes with everything:

*Tank
*Live Rock (2+ years)
*Hood with L.E.D Lights (3 sets)
*Sump + Skimmer (Precision Marine)
*All Pumps ( I also have some extra ones in the Garage for back ups that will come with)
*1/10 HP Chiller
*A.T.O (auto top off) Unit
*R.O Maker (needs new filters)
*Entire Live Stock
Including but not limited to: Lrg Naso, Mag. Foxface, XL Yellow Tang, Multiple damels, 3 Clown Fish (1 hosting in Anemone), Blenny, Chromis, couple shrimp, Crabs, and some snails.

*Corals include: XXL Mushroom, tons of mushrooms and Ricordias throughout tank and keep reproducing, 2 clams (1 medium and 1 xxl), Tons of Zoes, Frogspawn, 2 Rose Bubble Tip anenomes (very nice and large), 2 Brains, 2 Large Leathers, hammer coral, Bubbletip, and large rock with 20+ red mushrooms growing.

There is plenty more gizmos living within.
I have a company that can move the tank for fairly cheap if you need this service and I have used them before, they are insured.

It could use a bigger sump if you wish and I would clean up plumbing to make it easier to work around. (i was to lazy) I can change socks pretty easy though.

Looking to sell everything as I am moving and don't want to mess with part out.

This could also be a good time to snatch up this deal and part it out on your own time, I have plenty of time and money invested and take good care of my tank.

Please text/call with any question or P.m: 985-373-000one
SERIOUS BUYERS WITH CASH ON HAND ONLY.

Thank you

<a

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/bronc3784/IMG_0161_zpsjczlqrdu.jpg
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad346/bronc3784/IMG_0157_zpsa2vf6g5f.jpg

located in Clearwater. I will consider parting out as dates get closer. Looking for someone to purchase entire lot. or all livestock, then sell Tank separately. Will keep u posted

If you separate I'd be interested in the giant shroom, some rics, and maybe some of the zoas depending on what kind they are and what they look like.

Waiting to hear back on some offers for all livestock, after i know. I will part out whats left or part out livestock. I will keep it updated. Thanks

Last edited:
i moved to TN just over a year ago and had to do this same thing. good luck finding someone to buy the whole setup. I had over 3grand in setup and live stock and ended up selling for $800. most people here already have there setup and just want stuff to go into it. you'll get a better response when you are ready to drop the price drastically or split it up. good luck!

Back