2 Man swap-- Feb. 27

Big E

Premium Member
I want to off load some corals and since the swap was cancelled, I'm going to sell some anyways to meet up at the Holiday Inn in Strongsville on Feb. 27

If you want some corals send a pm for details on meeeting and information.

If you can't make that date I can meet at other planned spots.

Tim Therman will also be there with his extensive collection, so between the two of us there are many choices.

Here's what I have---

Picture link--https://www.flickr.com/photos/90788699@N06/albums/72157675407358838

SPS---
RMF Red Gecko- 80
Crayola Plana- chunky multi branch-45
Big E Ultra pink shortcake-50
Candlelight acro--chunky frags-45
ASD Rainbow Milli- 55
Purple Starburst Stag- 1.5-2" frags-20
JFox Barney- 1.5-2"--25
Daves Skittle-- 20----multibranch 2"- 35
BC Original Joker-- 170
Greg Hiller Aquamarine Jewel- multi branch- 40
JFox- Purple Simplex- 80
Big E Pink Flamingo milli-Chunky healed frags-50
Sanjays Pink Stag- 20
Darth Maul Porites- 25
JFox TNT Anacrapora- 20
TGC Cherry Bomb- 1" chunky frag- 165

Orange Yuma - 2" - 20
CC Neptune Crown Acans- 2 heads- 50
Cherry Coral- Aussie Awesome- 3heads-25
Cherry Coral Space Cakes Favia- one inch square chunks 25
WWC Ultron Micromussa- one inch square chunk -20

Zoa palys--
Nirvanas Colony 60 polyps- 20
Pinkys- 5p-20-- 3p---15
Playboy Bunnies- 4p-20
ARC Vitamin B's- 6-8p-- 20
Mandarin Orange- 4-5p- 20
Super Sayions-8-10p- 20
Buttkissers- 5p- 20
CC Vamps in Drag- 5p-20

What lighting do you have Darth Maul Porites and TNT Anacrapora under? Both are corals I've wanted, but I thought I had too much light. But you are probably running more light than me.

Hi Erik,

Yes just a parking lot meet up. I was meeting Tim for some trades so I decided last minute to post up some corals.

What lighting do you have Darth Maul Porites and TNT Anacrapora under? Both are corals I've wanted, but I thought I had too much light. But you are probably running more light than me.

Darth Maul--T5 coral+ and blue+. I can get a nice bright red at 250-300 par sitting in direct light. It will be fine at 200 as well. I can basically know where to place it by the brightness of the red.

It's easy to bleach the Anacrapora. It needs to stay at or near the bottom of the tank to keep a deeper and brigher orange. It will grow much faster lower too.

Interested in ordering. Would like to reserve TNT anacropora, if barney, Dave's skittles, orange tuna and aussie awesomes. Let me know what time you want to meet up. Thanks.

Hi Dan,

Got your order.

I think I told everyone but to confirm, I'm going to get there around 12-12:15pm

I agree, best swap I've been to since Lear 2020 - well worth the price of admission. It did seem like a few thousand less people though.

Back