20 Gallon Long Set up

jack154

In Memoriam
Hi, I'm thinking about setting up a 20 gallon long stocking with lps and softies. What should I run for lighting and filtration?

I ran a 150w 14k unit above mine when i had it up and going and everything was thriving even a clam was soaking in the rays like a champ. I drilled it to a sump after screwing around with HOB filters but I'm sure if you keep up with the water changes and keep a HOB on it and clean it out every once in a while you'll be golden.

I ran a 150w 14k unit above mine when i had it up and going and everything was thriving even a clam was soaking in the rays like a champ. I drilled it to a sump after screwing around with HOB filters but I'm sure if you keep up with the water changes and keep a HOB on it and clean it out every once in a while you'll be golden.

What's the brand of the light you using?

Do you already have what you need to set it up? I have a 20 long and a par38 led bulb

I already have the tank and stand. I'm thinking about using HOB filter with 2 kessil. Because I don't like drilling the tank, it's too much of a risk.Idk if I should do that or not.

Back