2014 NY REEF CLUB collection trip

jarrett shark

Guys

Well the NY REEF CLUB are putting together the collection trip for Sunday September 21 at 11am , this will be for members only and if you missed last year see link below of all the great fish we picked up and the pics of the fun we had!!!

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2327435

Check the website(www.NYREEFCLUB.com) for RSVP info and hope to see you guys there!!

Bring family, dogs, cats, etc !!!!!

Bring small buckets, towel, swim shorts, bootees, wetsuit if you have, air pump, small fish nets, camera , etc

You catch your fish you go home with that fish , so many fish you can't believe they are I'm our waters !!!

I have seen some videos and reports that it has been a great year for tropicals. Can't wait to see what we catch!

We should take video of us this time. The pictures from the last trip are gorgeous and I bet Harry can put together a touching film!

I will not be able to make any sunday meeting for a few months cause of my godson football games. If we can try to make the next meetings on a saturday

oh, sweet, a drone? So, we can actually fly your go pro around in the air to get aerial footage of the collection trip???

That's pretty cool.

Don't forget to RSVP with yes/no/maybe so we can have accurate counts.
www.nyreefclub.com

I just washed out my buckets, some snacks to give me energy for wading, got my air stones just in case there is a critter that needs it,
I'm packing up some towels to dry off, a hoodie just in case, and seeing whatever else I may feel I need.

This will be my first collection trip with the club. So, I'm pretty stoked.

Also, if you have not yet RSVPd but want to go, please RSVP on the website (nyreefclub.com).

I want to be sure I have the list of folks to email the location.

Everyone that has RSVPd so far has received an email with details. Please check it and if you have further questions, just reply and we'll get you an answer.

Last edited:
We had a great time at the new spot... This year was one of the best by far....
With 2 nets we had catch so much we could not give it all away to all that showed
We had at least 20 pipe fish, 8 sea horses, 2-3butterflys, wrasses, hermits,shrimp, puffers, plus a ton more other stuff that was tropical but not 100% sure it was reef safe
Hope the guys who came can post pics !!!!

Who ever missed you better show next year for-great time!!!

Back