2015 Membership Info

Mrs Postal

For those interested in joining the club, we accept payment via PayPal and also cash at meetings. Rates are $25 for a single membership and $30 for a family. With your 2015 membership & attendance at our monthly meetings, you get 1 entry into our monthly drawing for a $100 gift card from our sponsors. You must be present to win. There is an opportunity to buy additional raffle tickets at the meeting as well.

If you are planning on participating in the frag auction on Saturday, you must be a paid 2015 member. You do not need to pay to buy but you need to be paid for 2015 to sell.

If you want to join in advance of the meeting, please go to Paypal directly and use bod@tampabayreefclub.org as the address for payment. Our website is still having issues today and we are looking into that currently. Any questions, just let us know and thank you!:fish1:

I wasn't sure where to post this question. What do I have to do to put my name on the list to use the PAR meter?

Thanks,
Chris

I will add it Chris- We actually are working thru the list right now as both par meters are back in the club's possession.

Is this information still accurate for 2016 membership? Can I pay online if I cannot attend the February meet up?

Do we get a membership card? I paid 9/15/15 for family but don't recall getting a card. So maybe not. :)

Membership is for a calendar year. If you joined in 2015 but before Nov, then you will need to renew for this year. And yes, the info to pay is the same. Paypal address is BOD@tampabayreefclub.org- $25 or single; $30 for family.

Back