2016 1st Host Raffle- Saturday the 9th

Mrs Postal

The 2016 Host raffle will be this Saturday at our July meeting. For those of you who hosted a TBRC meeting from Jan-June of this year, we're going to be raffling off a Maxspect Gyre XF-130 pump. You need not be present for the drawing! The winner will be contacted after the meeting Saturday night to arrange for pick up.

We often get the question of "What a TBRC membership can get me?"...Well, for 2 lucky hosts a year, it gets them a reef keeping item valued at a minimum of $250.00.

The 2nd drawing will be for hosts from July-Dec and we'll have that drawing at our Dec Christmas Party.

The 2016 host calendar is full but in Oct, we'll be looking to start the list for 2017 so keep and eye out for that post both here and on FB.

Sorry to inform you that Saturday is the 10th. Reason I know this is because Mike's house is the one I want to attend and this is the one day I am out of town. ;) Hopefully this throws a wrench into your plans and you change it to the 3rd. lol

Sorry to inform you that Saturday is the 10th. Reason I know this is because Mike's house is the one I want to attend and this is the one day I am out of town. ;) Hopefully this throws a wrench into your plans and you change it to the 3rd. lol

You should be sorry since Saturday is the 9th.

BTW, the meeting at Mike's is on the 10th...September 10th, and has nohing to do with the July meeting which the post above is about.

My Birthday is Sunday the 10th-July so I'm pretty sure the meeting is on the 9th and at Chris Alexander's house(Paradox_of_Reef) here. There is a completely separate thread regarding our July meeting ad this thread is about our host raffle.

I think you must be talking about Sept not July. We're not quite ready to announce the Aug or Sept meetings yet.

Back