2016 Meeting Host signup!

zachfishman

We are looking for meeting hosts for 2016! Remember, if you host a meeting, in your home, you will receive an entry into our special host raffle (held biannually for Jan-Jun hosts and July-Dec hosts). The prize for each raffle will be an aquarium item worth at least $250.00! This raffle is only open to hosts so your odds of winning are really good!

Meetings are usually held the 2nd Saturday of each month, starting at 6pm. The club provides all drinks, ice, dinnerware, etc. You provide the location and then tell us a little about your tank(s). We even help with the clean up! If you are interested in hosting a meeting, please send a message here. Thank you!

Ah, what the heck, let's do Sept again, See what a year does to the tank. It will be my 60th Birthday also :)

mike

I want to get a Guy Harvey meeting in there somewhere too. Would be a good one to fill in a month we have trouble getting a host.

Roger- we have not determined education months or frag auctions yet(Sept is the exception). Just trying to fill in the blanks so that there are hosts already for next year and it is one thing off our plates.

Roger- we have not determined education months or frag auctions yet(Sept is the exception). Just trying to fill in the blanks so that there are hosts already for next year and it is one thing off our plates.

I am also trying to help get 1 month off your plate. Well u let me know since u were sure u didn't want a frag auction in January when I volunteered for it. so u let me know what month is good for me to host and have an auction also.

Roger

I am also trying to help get 1 month off your plate. Well u let me know since u were sure u didn't want a frag auction in January when I volunteered for it. so u let me know what month is good for me to host and have an auction also.

Roger

Any particular reason you won't host a meeting unless you get to have a frag auction?

Any particular reason you won't host a meeting unless you get to have a frag auction?

I will host with education or frag auction. I don't care to go to meeting that have neither. I think every meeting should have some event organized by the club. I have been saying that for years. My house or another house doesn't matter. meeting should have some kind of event to bring people and frag auctions tend to do so. Especially with my house on the outer edge of the map for members. They need something that makes them want to make the drive.

Roger

Back