2020 SLASH T Shirt Order!

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
I'm not sure about you all, but my SLASH shirts are showing their age. Time for a new shirt to ring in the new year SLASH style.

Open to ideas before going to the shirt maker, but was thinking it was time for a new design. Picture something like this with an arch in the background, along with SLASHCLUB.ORG and your first name or forum nickname:

de764a227e858c1fd4f1a317a45907bb.jpg

Let me know how many you want, along with size and the name you'd like to see. If someone can create the scene with arch, clownfish and anemone, feel free to put it up. Thanks, Nook[emoji3]

I am in for one! Can we do the stretchy shirt material? Makes for a very comfy tshirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in for one! Can we do the stretchy shirt material? Makes for a very comfy tshirt.

Of course pending availability. We will have the long lasting Hanes Beefy Tee we've used for a decade as well.

I'd be down for a few new ones. I'm debating on running for VP and would have to be up to date

Crap is getting real⚡⚡

Well yeah

Someone might want to reach out to Keggo and see if the club can go through his friend who owns a printing shop and get the same deal as last time.

I'm good for a couple shirts XL. Thanks for taking the lead on this Nook!

Smack No! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Close to 20 shirts. I'll get a design soon and we can order after the holidays as I'm sure money is tighter this time of year. Kego has a guy, just need the winning design.

Word! What you been up to, Vic?

I'll take my usual six:D
I'm up to about knee high on a grasshopper now.

Other than slammed with work and remodeling the house not much. Nothing exciting here. You?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back