2020 SLASH T Shirt Order!

You gotta be fatter than XL now [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your momma is keeping me slim thick. Working the thanksgiving weight off of me she is.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
c38612e2dd327f6c04548fd8f10260dc.jpg

:lol: I'm hosting pizza night next Thursday if you're free? Planning on converting the 375 gallon back to a reef tank. Tanganyika tanks are so boring compared to reef tanks!

Yea I sold the freshwater tank. It wasnt very exciting.

I have the pn on the calendar I'm going to try to make it but no guarantee. People are buying up cabinets like they are going out if style or something. I've been working non stop with no end in sight.

I'm up to about knee high on a grasshopper now.

Other than slammed with work and remodeling the house not much. Nothing exciting here. You?

You must be on a ladder

And mom said she got shorted on the STUFFING [emoji23]

You must be on a ladder

And mom said she got shorted on the STUFFING [emoji23]

Tell her I serve lunch and dinner just come back for another round if your not full from the first plate

Tell her I serve lunch and dinner just come back for another round if your not full from the first plate

Your up to that many plates these days are ya

I'd like to get a few larges. Anyone know pricing on these?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not yet, need to get the image designed and get it to the t shirt guy. Working on it today and will get prices soon. These will be available most likely in January or February.

We are going up Wednesday to get this going. Ordering information will be coming shortly.

Back