210G Dual Overflow SW Aquarium complete

1slapnuts

I have ran this ad a couple times, but here goes again for those of you looking to upgrade without all the hassle of buying new and piecing on to it and I have dropped the price some. I haven't set it up as a freshwater yet, and if I can sell it as it was intended to be used, well all the better. Everything I have is still here and attached or comes with the 210G aquarium. It has a 30-40 gal sump with a mag flow in sump pump I know it is a higher rating . It has lots of stuff, give me a call and you can ask what you need there. I rarely check these messages as I am very busy most of the time. 407-346-7993 Robin

$2000 takes it all with stand, tank, canopy with mtal hallides and actinics, fans, sump with pump, protein skimmer for tank, ect. Even have the sand in it still, 2" thick. Everything was used for 10 months, so is still practically new. Except 2 of the 3 metal hallides were only used occassionally, maybe a total of 2 months on those. Serious inquires only, thanks.

2- 250 watt metal hallides
1 - 175 watt metal hallide
4- blue actinics runs 2-60" strips in hood
4 - 4" cooling fans installed in canopy on sides and rear

all black canopy, stand, and black trim on tank
tank has 3 openings in top, seperated by 2 strips approximately 24" apart (makes 3 24" openings
tank is 72" long, 36" tall, 24" wide (I think) will break out measuring tape for accuracy when and if anyone calls.

407-346-7993 Robin

A Few pics of the tank

A Few pics of the tank

The dates on my digital camera need adjusting...but here are a few pics I took of the tank just today. Call 407-346-7993 if you have any further questions. Also the actual measurements are 72Lx24Wx30T all in inches of course! There are a few older pics in my gallery photo album from several months ago, but those were taken with a regular camera, and aren't so good. Feel free to check them out also if you like.

Robin

69232210G_Aquarium.jpg

69232full_side_view_of_210G_tank.jpg

69232Mag_Pump_sitting_in_tank__goes_in_sump_.jpg

69232partial_view_of_actinics_and_MH_lights_under_canopy.jpg

TANK STILL BEING SOLD!!!

TANK STILL BEING SOLD!!!

This is a monster tank. I don't want the comittment to fill it again, and I don't like looking at it empty in my main livingroom either, so it has to go sometime I am hoping. And since it is tax return time, though I would bump this post up again and see if anyone is interested in it. Prices are pretty firm, nothing has changed since the last posting. Just be aware that this IS a really BIG saltwater tank! You need a large area for it no doubt. But the display is awesome when set up, and worth the loss of space!

Thanks,
Robin

i like the tank but i rally dont need all of the sw stuff know what i mean...intrested in the tank,stand,wetdry,and canopy if you have one.thats it.lmk thanks tony 727-455-7786

the $2000 is for basically the tank, stand, sump, and canopy with all lights attached. The additional saltwater stuff is just extras I am throwing in since I will have no use for it.
As for the skimmer, I'm not sure on the brand, I bought it new with the tank, and had the merchant install everything for me at my house (I had no idea what I was doing). It is about a foot high, and goes in the sump. It does a good job, because it always had plenty of "stink" in it. So I'm sorry I can't give you more details than that.
I will most likely be selling my home this summer and moving back north, so if it hasn't sold by then I will probably bring it along with me. No one up there has these big tanks, so it would be kinda unique, even if I do turn it into a freshwater tank. But I really hope someone DOES buy it here so I don't have to bother with moving that monster!

SOLD!!!! sort of

SOLD!!!! sort of

I forgot to post this but the tank is on rental ($200/month), which I am thinking will end up being better than selling, continuous money coming in. Contract was required in case of accidentals. So this one is off the market again! When I move they can payoff or return tank so it should work out perfectly!

Back