22g Long Mr. Aqua FS - New

rickztahone

Hello all! I haven't posted in a while but i had been following along in this SoCal section :). A few of you may have been following my 22g build started a few years back. Truth is, I still haven't finished it and things have changed in my household where i can no longer actually set it up.

I want to just sell the whole thing to one person to finish off the this build that i had such high hopes for. I'm not sure if i am being realistic in asking $650 for everything but if it doesn't sell as a whole, I'll start parting out. The tank is new and most of the parts that I got used all came from RC members.

I'm referencing my build thread so you get a better idea of all the parts I currently have. I may have more since I last updated that thread.

$650 gets you the 22g Long Mr. Aqua Low Iron (Starphire)(New) which has Bean Animal already in place
-Razor LED lighting
-Chiller
-Skimmer
-Sump
-Stand w/ flood lights
-Reef Angel (new probes needed)
-Multiple pumps
-Dosers
-ATO w/ reservoir
-Reactor
-Live Rock

Keep in mind, there is some plumbing missing and I am not including the RO filter as i needed that for my home. But everything else in this thread is included:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2578399

Please feel free to contact me and if I know you or someone can straight up vouch for you, you can pay me in payments. It is currently parked in my kids room taking up space.

I can only imagine that the price was too steep? I only got 2 messages with questions but no takers. Please remember, this OBO and i'll offer monthly payments if someone (long term member) can vouch for you.

If i don't get any takers in a week or two, i will part out.

wow i remember watching your build, great work.. can't believe you never set it up.. =/ good luck with the sale.

wow i remember watching your build, great work.. can't believe you never set it up.. =/ good luck with the sale.

Thanks bud. I just needed the plumbing and i always kept dragging my feet simply because i couldn't commit to everything it would take to maintain the whole thing. This would have been my SW tank and i believe my apprehension got the better of me. Plus, all along my wife didn't want the tank and i guess i had that at the back of my mind lol.

When I sell this, i will keep track of whoever sets it up for sure. This was ear marked for euphyllia's but don't know what someone else might have as a vision.

1 deal fell through, 2 others currently interested. Just as an FYI, i took a long video explaining different aspects of the whole system. If you are interested and have the app WhatsApp, i can send it directly. For whatever reason, when you send vids via SMS ,they come out grainy, on WhatsApp the videos are crystal clear which is why i'm suggesting it.

Thanks for all those showing interest. Honestly, this is one of those type of builds that I kind of wish all deals fall through so i can tell wifey that i tried selling, but there were just no takers lol. I just can't currently accommodate any tank at my house right now.

Hello all. I had a few people interested that never followed through.

I'll do $550 FIRM and this time i'll throw in the RO/DI Spectapure 90gpd unit (needs filters)

The sooner i can get this sold, the better. If someone can vouch for you, you can even take it in 2 payments. $300 up front, $250 later when you have it.

PM me or text me 818-300-7111

ok, i need this gone and this is the last price drop. $450 for everything. Otherwise, look out for another thread for parting out. I'll give it a few days.

Thanks.

Back