29g AGA build/journal

Lucky update... I was harvesting some chaeto from the sump and the pistol decided to hitch a ride. I think he's happy in his new home :thumbsup:

goby1.jpg

Love your tank and your pictures benny! Any up to date FTS? Now im really debating between a 50ish tank to a 100 gallon tank including the sump.

Love your tank and your pictures benny! Any up to date FTS? Now im really debating between a 50ish tank to a 100 gallon tank including the sump.

Thanks! No updated FTS yet but I will try to get one posted soon. I don't think I've added anything since the last picture from November of last year. There has been some growth in the corals, but not as much as I'd like. The tank has been on autopilot pretty much lately as I've been busy with work and other projects. I need to do some serious cleaning of equipment in the sump area and I've got a pretty nasty outbreak of cyano in the display. :headwally: Hope to be able to spend some more time with the tank in the near future.

Good luck with your tank, whatever you decide. I'd go as big as your space will fit (or finder a bigger space :) ) I like this tank but I'm starting to get the itch for a bigger one.

Back