3 Mantis (Free to good home)

MDKyleZ

Premium Member
Like the subject line says, I have three Mantis shrimp that I will give to anyone that can pick them up, here in Pensacola, Florida. Shipping them is not compleetly out of the question however I would rather not.

These have been in my aquarium for the last year. I wish that I could keep them myself however I am changing aquariums and have no place to put them for the month long transition.

I do plan on getting several others when the new aquarium is set up.

If you are intrested please let me know.
Kyle

Do you know what species they are i am interested in getting a peacock or something with bright colors.I will pay the shipping

I beleive all three to be neogonodactylus wennerae...

I will keep you in mind if it does come down to shipping them.

Kyle

I visit every LFS in pensacola about twice a month. Which one do you work at? I would be interested in seeing your mantis.

wtrhed,

I work at Reefers Aquatics, I'm sure that if your in that offten we've met.

But the mantis have all been givven away as of today. I hope to get some more however as soon as my new tank has finished cycleing.

Kyle

Is there a club in Pensacola? Have you found any other places to shop around that area? No offense but every LFS I visit in that area always has the same old stuff. Never see anything rare or unusual. I do like Aqua Works, but what I said applies to them to. Have you ever visited Progressive Marine in Mobile? Rich has some pretty nice stuff. Anyway please let me know, thanks.

wtrhed,

There is no club here in P-cola as of yet, but several people are trying to start one. As for other places to shop Aqua Works and Reefers Aquatics have by far the best selection and prices, however I agree most of the livestock is fairly common. Simpilly because there is not much market here for anything rare due to the price. I'm not sure about Aqua Works but at Reefers we can order rare or unusual things.

Nope I've never been to Mobile to shop, I want to get over there though, when I can find the time.

Kyle

Back