300 gallon system for sale

russ13

Hey gang,
It's time to sell the big boy. I'll have pictures up soon. Tank is dry and ready to go. Anyone looking for a big tank should jump in this.
Here's what we got

300 gallon acrylic tank 30x24x96
Stand and canopy
About 300 pounds of live rock
4 Chinese LED with mounts

Has 2 skimmers. -
The big Skimz don't remember the model number but I will put a picture of it up. Has a new pump on it
A simplicity skimmer, I think it is the 120 model. I picked it up from a friend and had it running in my first chamber.

Apex gold system. It's the newer one. Has temp, salinity, and ORP probes.

Apex auto top off

Tunze auto top off

RO unit.

Also has wavemakers return pump and a spare return pump. Jugs. Sump(don't remember the size) some food and other small stuff I can through in

Everything you need to get up running

Prices to sell quick. Located in Menifee

$1,400 for everything

Pm me for more details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12bd095d7e25502dd70b0820767e1d33.jpg

This was when it was up and running

Wow that's an amazing deal including the Apex, live rock, skimmer and everything needed to set it up [emoji33][emoji33]
Sorry to see you getting rid of it. I know how much it cost and time spent to get all that equipment. Someone is getting a killer deal.

Or $600 for everything but the apex system. This is a crazy good deal

I think 30 wide and 24 tall would be weird looking and hard to place rock in. Like you would have this big gap in the front of the tank or you would have rock structures blocking parts of the tank you couldnt see. That being said I will tell you it's a pain to work on a 30" deep tank. Luckily the canopy flips open from the front and I have have one of those grabbers arm things.

Why would you want a 30 inch wide tank. Though thinking about it. A 30x30x30 cube would be pretty sweet. You could do some cool stuff with that

Hi Russ. No your dimensions are perfect for a reef actually.. I am shopping around for a wide tank for Monster freshwater fish :beer:. This deal will go fast. Come on people! It's practically free!!

Hi Russ. No your dimensions are perfect for a reef actually.. I am shopping around for a wide tank for Monster freshwater fish :beer:. This deal will go fast. Come on people! It's practically free!!

Oh yeah. I could see wanting a 30 wide for big fish making it a more livable space.

300 gallon system for sale

I've lived with a 24" front to back and wish I had an extra six inches. I love having 8 feet wide and 30 is great just need long arms or a grabber comes handy. That is an amazing deal [emoji33]

Back