3gal JBJ

fishdip22

Well I had to get my feet wet since its going to be a few months for me to get my other tank going so for now I will have a boring 3gal tank.

Attachments

• 3gal1.jpg
    3gal1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 0
i got bored waiting for my IM 40 so i set up the Mr. Aqua 3 gallon in the office, love it so far but need bigger set up

So no idea what the issue is but after day one the red zoas have not opened at all and the blue zoas only 2 have been opening and the green ones under the blue ones have not open at all. temp 78.5/salinity low 1.23-1.25 high from evap at night. no3 and po3 at 0 I have not worry about testing calc mag and alk as it was just set up a week ago. The live rock was some rock that has cured and cycled well. As far as flow I have try moving the power head to different places and even turning it off with no luck. keep in mind they where happy for the 2h after I had put them in the tank and then after lights out that night only 2 zoas open now.

So I did a 100% water change and now a few more zoas have opend up i am thinking something was in the water that was making them mad I hope now they will be good.

And i found this when i got home. Almost all of the one frag is open or starting to open.:dance::dance:

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
So I am Trying to decide if i should do
3-Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
Or
3-Blood Red Fire Shrimp

What dose every one think?