4 LED units for sale

steallife904

Starting a for sale thread in the local form here first to see if anyone local would like any or all of these lights before I post them on the for sale form next week.

I have 2 - Reef breeders Photon 16 V1s. One has been over my tank for right at 2 years, the other is brand new in the box! never used at all, still in its box. I ordered it about a year ago right before the V2s came out but never got around to setting it up.
For the used photon 16 asking 175
For the new one asking 225

I also have 2 - Evo TS100s. They are pretty much just like the photon 16s, they where originally sold by reefkoi.com, One is still over my tank and has been running for about 3 years, the other I took down about 2 years ago and only used for a year or so. Never ran them higher than 55% power, that's all I needed with them.
Asking 225 for both. if you want just one open to offers

Welcome to look at any of them if you would like, all work great. Also, I have 1 photon and 1 evo ready to go, the other 2 are still over my tank. If you want either of them please give me until next weekend to take down. Also if interested in all 4, I will take 600 for all. Would make for a crazy sps build to put all 4 over a tank :)

image1_zps8aic6zon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

the 2 Evo TS100s

one photon gone.

other photon 16 will let go for 140

the 2 Evo TS100s still available. Anyone local can have for 100 a piece.

other photon gone.

Down to the 2 Evo TS100s. These are just like the photons, they are programmable and everything and include the remotes.

Back