40b fully stocked! whole setup for sale!

dwa_jeff

Decided to get out of the hobby for a while... 40 breeder not drilled, DIY pvc overflow with aqualifter, eshopps s120 cone skimmer, ehiem 1262 return pump. Rubbermaid sump. Tank stand is just 2x4's right now, its ready to get skinned however you would like. Canopy needs to be reskinned as well. Canopy has 4 39w hot5 bulbs. Bulbs are only a month old. Also has 3 blue led moonlights. aquacontroller Jr and ato.

Livestock -- mated pair clownfish, tomini tang, and hippo tang. Hippo is already too big for this tank, he will need a bigger tank soon. Tank has tons of coral, zoas everywhere, huge colony of star polyps, frogspawn, purple gorgonian, 2 btas, 1 big lta, green ricordea, orange ricordea. Too much to list really...

Also comes with water mixing and storage station. 25gpd ro unit. Needs new membrane soon.

Asking $800 for everything. I'm not looking to part anything out, at least not until all livestock is gone. If you want just the livestock, ill sell it all for $450. Includes about 50lbs of gorgeous live rock.

Would you be willing to part some of the live stock? I have a 150 that will be a reef setup and I would love to get some of it.

Thanks,
Rob

I could probably part out some livestock. Let me know what you are interested in and we can go from there.

Rob - I've got a potential deal for all of the livestock in the works. If that falls through ill give ya a call.

Back