450 Reef Blowout (Literally)

givemeajob

So my 450 gallon tank seem broke about a week ago. Luckily we were home at the time and right next to it when it happened so I was able to minimize the damage to my floor and house. Tank has been completely dismantled so I have a bunch of equipment for sale. I'm going to list it here without pictures as I am still in the process of cleaning it all.

Remember this was a 450 gallon tank so I have large quantities of stuff.

1. (5) Reef LEDs - 4 are about two months old, the other is still functional but would be best as a backup. They include hangers and remotes with built in timers and dimmers. The older one is a Reef Breeder, the others are knock offs but are actually brighter and nicer than the Reef Breeder. $75 each or all for $300

2. ASM G4x protein skimmer with Sedra 9000 pump. New impeller that I have removed from the pump to keep it new. This thing works like a champ. Not super pretty but they are only pretty for about a day after you put them in the tank anyways. $200

3. (2) NextReef MR1 reactors with feed pumps. No leaks and all clean ready to go. $40 each or both for $75

4. (2) Jebao wavemakers - currently being soaked to remove coralline $30 each or both for $50

5. Jebao crossflow pump - still have the box and it just went into the tank about a month ago. $50

6. Jebao dosing pump - 4 separate feeds - $50

7. Magnavore 8 Magnet (3/4" - 1" tank thickness - although I used it on mine that was 1 1/2" thick) - $80 (these are expensive if you need one). Also have new pads for it.

8. (2) Jebao return pumps - one is used, one had never left the box and I had it for a backup - $30 used, $70 new, both for $80

I also have all the rock from the tank. It completely fills a 100 gallon feed trough on my deck. It is a mix of all kinds of rock as I had been accumulating it for the last 15 years. I'm not going to sell it by the pound as I have no idea how much is there but make me an offer on it as I really just want to get rid of it. It will need to be washed and soaked before going in a tank.

In additional to all this I have all kinds of other equipment that someone may be interested in if they come for anything else. If we meet up somewhere I'll just bring the box I have it all in. Also have salt, fish food, test kits, scrapers, frag holders, blah, blah, blah.

I live in New Smyrna and can meet up pretty much anytime as I work from home.

PM if you are interested in any of this.

Back