65g rimless 20x36x21

Stand (unfinished)
Granite top
All tunze plumbing and overflow
Tunze sock holder and 14 socks
Custom sump
Tunze 1073.50 controllable return
Custom acrylic sump made from 1/2" acrylic

I've got a ton of high end equipment for the setup but I'm holding onto it till the tanks gone.

No low ball offers, I've got atleast $1400 into this setup, I'm giving it away. Not hard for the money, just want to downsize, need the tank gone

sucks to hear I've been waiting on an updated thread I liked that setup

I know, I love this tank, but I've moved yet again into a one bedroom. Tank is just too big for an apartment. I'm probably going to move yet again in a year and I just don't want to keep breaking this tank down.

Looking to get an aio so I can keep my clowns. But I really just want a tank I can break down and set up in a matter of a few hours. This tank needs a home where it's going be set up for years so it can grow out. I thought that's what I was doing, but life happens.

Looking to get an aio so I can keep my clowns. But I really just want a tank I can break down and set up in a matter of a few hours.

I have a 29g "rimless" Biocube with stand, return pump, media rack, and skimmer that I need to find a home for since I just bought another tank. PM me if you are interested.

Back