7 peppermint shrimp for sale

Jamie1210

These guys were proven aiptaisia eaters. They were reef safe for me: didn't pick on sps, flower anemones, or gonioporas. Selling bc I want to add my hawkfish back into the tank :)

Bonus: SUPER easy to catch with the water bottle trap if you want to pass them along later!

Selling the whole group of 7 for $30. Pick up in Alhambra.
b51167c073b426d77d0c8c64993760b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was just thinking I want some peppermint shrimp.

I’ll be in west Covina on Thursday, which is a lot closer for me. I’ll take them.. assuming we can agree on a meeting time.

Oh, wait, I have a hawk fish in my tank….. never mind.

Last edited:

I'll be in west Covina on Thursday, which is a lot closer for me. I'll take them.. assuming we can agree on a meeting time.

Oh, wait, I have a hawk fish in my tank"¦.. never mind.

Yah, shrimps won't last more than a few days with a hawkfish. It's their favorite snack. Ask me how I now :D

I'll be in west Covina on Thursday, which is a lot closer for me. I'll take them.. assuming we can agree on a meeting time.

Oh, wait, I have a hawk fish in my tank"¦.. never mind.

You should just get them and I'll buy them from you [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Jaime - I’ll take them. I can Venmo or PayPal and can pickup later today.

Fish trap with peppermint shrimp and Hawk fish should be easy to catch put Hawk fish in QT
I had the toughest time removing my hawkfish with the fish trap. Using the shrimp as bait is a great idea haha

Thanks for the interest, everyone. Shrimp are gone!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Yeah they are probably hiding. Need to add some berghias for reinforcement. The aptasia clan is really strong and have numbers on their side.

Yeah they are probably hiding. Need to add some berghias for reinforcement. The aptasia clan is really strong and have numbers on their side.

patience old man. patience. they take time to work, just like Berghaus.

all my aiptasias are gone

Back