7095 controller question

slojmn

Premium Member
When I recently got my 6055's hooked up to my controller, which has worked flawlessly for two years with the 6000 Tunze Streams, it started doing being weird on the feed mode. When I hit the red feed button one nanostream shuts off and does the "safe fish" spit every 20 seconds, the other one just runs full bore. I checked the controller and it appears "channel 1" where it is hooked into does not power down, there is a green light above the channel name while the other 3 "port lights" are dark. Any idea why "Channel 1" wont shut down while I feed?? It never did that when I had the streams attached.

slojmn,

The 6055 are new to me also as we have had very limited stock so far and do not have one myself. We have put the customer orders first so have had limited first hand expreience they should operate the same as the big brother electronic streams, I expect you have tried switching pumps on the controller to check if its the pump at issue?

I will check with the factory for some feed back

Cheers
Graeme

If you switch the pumps does it follow the channel or the pump? This way we could rule out which is the problem, the pump or the controller.

Good idea Aquadepot (I finally got the stuff to work and had not wanted to switch anything) and Roger, I will switch it right now and see. Prior to sending my 6055 in for some minor switch repair both 6055's worked fine on feed mode...once I was told the "spit mode" was a safety feature and not a problem. Anyways, I'll go check it out right now.

Checked and the pump is on full bore on any channel and the light stays lit...now I am wondering if it is powering up and down in the interval mode from 20%-100%...I'll have to check that when everything kicks back on after the feed cycle is over.

Roger, This is the 6055 nanopump that had the switch box falling apart that you fixed for me, not the other one that you sent the new blades/magnet for, that one is working great.

Okay, I found out it is just on full bore regardless of the controller...so it seems this 6055 is not working on the controller but the other 6055 works fine on all channels. Any suggestions??

Back