720g Display, 900g system for sale

jrpdriver

My family and I are looking to move out of state, the first step is going to be finding a home for our aquarium system. Starting the price at $15,000 for everything, below are some highlights of whats included

[720g AGE tank - 3/4" glass, pvc bottom, 2" stainless steel bracing on top and bottom

180g Advanced Acrylic sump - 3/4" acrylic

powder coated steel stand - 2" square stock

SRO XP 8000 External skimmer with SRO self cleaning head and avast automatic shut-off system

120w Aqua Uv Sterilizer

SRO 8000D Calcium Reactor with 20lb bottle and custom stainless regulator

2 Reefkeeper Elite Controllers wth 4 PC4 power strips and all probes

2 Radion Gen 4 XR 30 Pro's

2 Radion Gen 4 XR 15 Pro's

2 Maxspect 320 Razors

3 Hydra 52 HD's

1 Kessil 360w

4 Vortech Mp60w - quiet drive

1 Grye XF 250

2 Bubble Blaster 10,000's

Tunze Top-off with 35g barrel

Precision Marine Kalk reactor

6 stage Spectra Pure RO/DI system

85 gallon water change system with bubble blast 10,000 mixing pump

Hundreds of Pounds of pest free live rock - custom built structures made from marco cement and carib sea base rock, solid coralline now

60-70 assorted fish - lots of tangs and wrasse, all 1-2 years in the system

Lots of misc - heaters, extra calcium reactor chamber, chaeto grow lights etc

I'll post pics later but a lot of you have seen the system, many thanks on helping to spread the word

Noooo,

Jason take it with you. lol. I can only wish you best of luck with you and the family as California is not what it used to be by any means.

Jason can I lowball you and ask. For delivery?? Lol

I have seen this system and it is absolutely the top of the line, spare no expense system with a great seller to match. Good luck with your future endeavors Jason. I'm glad I have had the pleasure of knowing you. I'm going to send you a pm

I've also seen the system in person, pretty amazing system. Good luck to you and your family. I look forward to seeing what you setup in a build thread, when you get settled.

Jason can I lowball you and ask. For delivery?? Lol

I have seen this system and it is absolutely the top of the line, spare no expense system with a great seller to match. Good luck with your future endeavors Jason. I'm glad I have had the pleasure of knowing you. I'm going to send you a pm

I've also seen the system in person, pretty amazing system. Good luck to you and your family. I look forward to seeing what you setup in a build thread, when you get settled.

Thank you both, I'll definitely have a build thread again one day

Thank you both, I'll definitely have a build thread again one day
It's funny how that happens, I was out for about 8 years this last time and one morning, to the abject horror of my wife, I woke up out of the blue and announced that I was building a new tank LOL

What are the dimensions of the display tank? What is the height of the stand?

Dave B

tank is 130" x 40" x 32", I'll measure the stand when I get home, its sitting on a concrete pad so I'm not sure of the exact height of just the stand

Back