90G Miracles Starphire Shallow Peninsula Complete Setup (Clark NJ, X-post)

GroktheCube

I needed to move into a new (smaller) apartment on short notice, and I unfortunately do not have room for this tank in the new place.

I need it gone by July 31st, as that's my last day with the old apartment.

I'm asking for $1,200 for everything.

Includes:

COMPLETE PLUMBING FOR ALL ITEMS WITH TRU-UNIONS FOR EASY MAINTENACE

Tank "“ 48" x 30" x 16" Custom Peninsula built by Miracles. Starphire high-clarity glass for all three viewing surfaces. Rear glass black. Bottom glass has white vinyl backing. External overflow drilled with three drains. Two drilled return lines. Inset clear mesh lid.

Sump "“ Marineland 45G Cube, three chambers.

Apex "“ Apex head unit, new unused pH probe, Temp probe, Two EB8s.

Lighting "“ ATI 8x54w T5 with bulbs and spare ballast, two BuildMyLED "œ20k" HO LED Strips and dimmer connection for Apex.

Pumps "“ Two Return Pumps with their own plumbing for easy 2 minute swap out: Eheim 1262, and Ecotech Vectra M1.

Dosing "“ Two BRS dosing pumps, two 2.5L two-part reservoirs.

Skimmer- Skimz SK222 external skimmer with Biopellet reactor.

RO "“ BRS 7 stage 150GPD RO/DI unit. Comes with spare carbon blocks, and a 30g food-grate Brute pre-drilled for a float-switch bulkhead, a powerhead for mixing salt, and a pump+hose for pumping water to the tank.

ATO "“ Elos ATO, 20g tank for topoff water.

Stand "“ Welded Iron stand from Miracles. Custom skin framed with pine and skinned with walnut stained Oak boards and ¼" plywood. Bottom of skin is lined with PVC shower liner, can hold ~30 gallons of water without leakage. I never got around to staining the doors and a couple trim pieces. Those will also be included but are not pictured.

Other Stuff "“ About 50 filter socks, epoxy, fragging supplies, Biopellets, GFO, GAC, test kits, pH standard solution, refractometer and calibration solution, lots of RO tubing, PVC fittings and valves, and other misc supplies.

Buyer is solely responsible for pickup and transportation from Clark, NJ. The tank weighs 250lbs empty, so you will need 3-4 strong people and a truck to be able to safely move and transport everything.

Price drop. $900 for everything. Really don't want to see this go to waste. I'm pretty sure the accessories alone are worth more than that, but unfortunately I do not have the ability to wait around.

Additional information on the assembly of the stand and skin being added after a question:
The iron stand the tank sits on is one piece, and the remainder is made out of many different pieces. The water catch base, the frame for the skin, and the back compartment are their own pieces, as are the Oak pieces of the skin itself. Assembly of the wood pieces is with Kreg pocket screws and tacks. Here are a few photos that I think make it a bit more clear:

Back