9th Anniversary Sale

eg8r210

So who is going to the Anniversary sale? For those of you that have never seen the farm this is your chance to have a look around. I love getting back there and checking out all the frags and colonies you don't see everyday.

I can't wait to check out the 900 gallon display tank. Last time I was back there some of the SPS were growing like weeds. If it hasn't moved, this is your chance to see the largest JF Homewrecker colony around. There are hundreds of amazing colonies in this display.

Free frag and shirt with purchase to the first 50 people. Free food and free frags for every $100 spent. The anniversary sales are always a good time.

E7511938-52C5-40B4-8E9A-0CBD353AE150_zpsat4hdlpp.jpeg

Its definitely worth the trip. They always have a bunch of corals in the farm that you never see in the store and this is your chance to pick them up. Also, I just read there will be a bounce house for the kids. :)

It is cool to see the farm. Went last year to pick up my live sale order and had a good time. There display tanks are incredible and was worth the trip for me. Too far to drive to make it this year.

Was a bit disappointed. Bought a couple high end sps from Wwc. Also went to top shelf got another acro there. Was a good trip over all! But there flier did say first 50 purchases gets the free shirt and coral but they did first 50 people there instead so that was disappointing since I had one of the first 50 purchases. So a bit irratated they didn't follow there own advertising ;( I also spent over $200 and didn't get my free corals ;( after that drive disappointing

Store was over packed and hard to get help and check out took forever.

Roger

Glad I went out on boat today then. Thought about it, but just couldn't justify the drive.

What did you get form TSA Roger? I like their corals a lot, just so tiny. I always tell myself never again, but I always pick up at least one when I'm in the area.

Glad I went out on boat today then. Thought about it, but just couldn't justify the drive.

What did you get form TSA Roger? I like their corals a lot, just so tiny. I always tell myself never again, but I always pick up at least one when I'm in the area.

I got
Wwc snow dragon
Wwc snow drop
From tsa I got blue monster acro

Yep very poor planning....Some fat guy keep rubbing up against my wife....She was not happy.....And she waited until after we left to tell me....or he would of landed in one of the farm tanks.....

I was there a few weeks ago and asked when it would be... I was told they were not doing it this year. Disappointing.

Was def poorly run
I am sure they would love any tips to make the process better. I wished check out went a lot quicker but what else would you have changed?

For me the big draw is the ability to get in the farm and spend time checking out every acro in the building. Not sure why but many times there are corals in the farm that are not for sale regularly in the sale tanks so the anniversary sales are the times to get in the back. Josh is also always willing to cut fresh frags from the display tanks if the colony is large enough and there aren't any frags in the frag tanks.

Back