A few sps brown out

I changed T5 for LEDS and to have success of it without any brown color was the control of the PAR and the consuming, especially Kh. I made Kh tests daily to control it.

i see. but theres nothing i can do about the light atm, just have to let it be and try to let the coral to get use to them.
Do you recommend to dip the corals again or just leaving?
Im worring about bugs , and i heard dipping will help coral to recover as well?

Sounds more like a water quality issue that worked itself out.

I just did another phosphate test with Salifert today, again, its almost 0 or lower than 0.3
I have been using the chemi pure elite and purgien as carbon, maybe they are pulling out some elements that corals needed out??

Anyone know what the first coral is ?

How are the other Sps in your tank? The first coral is that sitting directly in front of a return ? How close are they to the lps ? Just FYI API test kits are horrendous and the regents for po4 are as we'll.LEDs are pretty powerful I think I would try moving them up and see how they react.

Anyone know what the first coral is ?

How are the other Sps in your tank? The first coral is that sitting directly in front of a return ? How close are they to the lps ? Just FYI API test kits are horrendous and the regents for po4 are as we'll.LEDs are pretty powerful I think I would try moving them up and see how they react.

what wonder that too, can comeone id the first sps?
it sitting in the highest in my tank, that return is never turned on. I only run wavemaker mp10.
I use now salifert for all.

Back