a german sea water pool

Hi Sven! Your tank looks awesome and I love your Lion fish too...surely one of the most beautiful fishes in the ocean...

When I read your first post, I didn't know quite what to make of it...might be worth looking around for another translation program, my friend :lol2:

Hi,
I would like to present here, and my pelvis once.

Welcome and hope to see more of your tank!! :)

As you have certainly right. I look at times for a better program.
Or do you have to learn German. :)

I'm annoyed myself that my english is so bad.
But still, I will show you more photos and movies.

Lol, don't be annoyed at yourself...everyone speaks different languages to different degrees. And your tank says all that needs to be said :D

I could try to learn German, but that could be very embarrassing for me!!

So now by 2 recent pictures.
In the meantime, I disassembled the column on the right side and the reef involved.
This makes it much more was on the light.
The PO4 value was for a time at 1 Through an absorber, it is no longer detectable.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sven

I like the term pool rather than aquarium! I might use it from now on. Not so happy with your sons thought. I should have stern words.
Wilkommen nach reef central. Ich bin englisch und ich libe Deutschland! Warum in nord Deutschland?

Why Northern Germany? Because I live on the northernmost part of Germany.
30 km away from me, the Danish border.

Cool. I have been to Erfde last summer. I work in Germany every 6 months so I am hoping to have a small tank this summer when I am there. I am much south of you in Goettingen. Could you PM me any German reef forum links where I can buy used equipment? Sorry for asking this on the forum!

Back