a german sea water pool

It goes on. In the last 2 weeks I got 4 different corals LPS in nursing. Two Echinoporas a Ducanasamia a Wellsophyllia.
All 4 had tissue loss due to incorrect treatment. It is improving but still visible in 3 of the corals. The fourth is only moved in 2 days ago. Let's see what happens.
In June, has reserved it comes to my local dealer has some of the beautiful coral for me. Looking forward then forward to it to expand my coral cover.

2 fish I want from my pelvis out. A lion fish and a green sea eel.
Then come various shrimp and other bottom dwellers in the basin.

Greeting Sven

Hello dear sea water fanatics. I have a little movie of one of our merchants. The imported from Australia.
And you may get what we shall deem here.
Soon I may even photograph the direct imports which is intended for trade.
The film was shot with a normal digicam. Accordingly, the quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGi6cfzrA-0

Greetings Sven

Wie weit von Heide an der Nordsee bist Du entfernt? wir fliegen im August nach Deutschland und werden dort ein Wochenende verbringen. Und wieso "pelvis" Deiner Frau?????? Du kannst auch als pm zuruechschreiben.

Its a problem in germany to find very nice colors Corals.
Hey Sven,

you must look better ;) or they turn in color in your tank.

Dont search colorfull corals.. look at brown once too... they will turn into real beautys ;)

Hi Dennis,

I also have some brown coral, which have then been dyed. They are also beautiful.
But here in the forum I saw colors I've never seen in Germany, although I am with many dealers in Germany.
I also ride times to buy coral 1000 km.

Sven

Hello.
You have a good looking tank. You said that it´s hard to find corals... Have you tried Riff 24. There is a really nice corals and clams, in my opinion it´s not even expensive place. In fact I buy my corals and clams from there. There is insanely good service.
You can take a "small" car ride there, should not be too far away... everything is relative. The shop is in the south-west of germany, near
luxembourg and france. I hope this tip was useful.

Nice "pool" Sven!

I've been wondering why you have two lionfish and still have some shrimp in your tank...we keep mostly Scorpaeniformes and any shrimp would become a quick snack.

Hi Jason,
thanks for the tip. When I come again in the corner of Germany, I look at the store.

Greg my lionfish have never touched a shrimp.
However, for my Conger.
Nevertheless, all three robbers were caught last week out of the pool.
The most recently the water but too much strain.
6 Cardinal prawns are now withdrawn. It will also follow other shrimp species.

Sven

Back