a little help

Travis1787

Hey guys I have a buyer who is unhappy because I shipped a part 3-4 days after payment and then I havent given him a tracking number cause I was busy and I can't find it as of right now... I understand his worries but he seems to think I'm scamming him so anyone who has done dealing with me plz post your HONEST feelings on your dealing with me for me to share with the buyer. Thanks

While I've never had you ship anything to me I did buy a tunze silence back a couple years ago and it was exactly as you described. Maybe you can call the shipping company and try to get the tracking number.

I have purchased a few items over the last few years and everything was and is great from Travis .....items skimmer and reef keeper mlc with pods ....thanks again travis

Great seller. Purchased many things. No worries buyer. I even bought something that turned out was broken he refunded me all my money. Buy with confidants. People get busy I'm sure that's all it was.

Roger

I have bought, traded and sold with Travis for years. I have never had any issues. He is an honest person and will make it right.

I have never bought anything from you but seeing you trying to ease his worries here says a lot , good luck and hope all goes well

thanks guys you all are the bomb.... I understand his concern ands the feedback / review on this forum isn't really that great but I never use it anyway... I never have had a bad dealing on this form and it's too valuable to me to screw over anybody and lose my credibility

Last edited:
Back