A nice pair of spawning Clark and Brooklynella

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
It looks like the male got it really heavy. First was moving and now laying down like is almost dead. I hate to treat him at this point because I know what will be the result. I have not dealt with Brooklynella for a long time. :confused:

just checked on him and finally he found the BTA and is laying in it and moving but still breathing heavy. I wonder if BTA will help him in anyway. Better not be a meal for the BTA but doubt it if is still alive. The BTA is small almost the size of the femail clark.

just checked on him and finally he found the BTA and is laying in it and moving but still breathing heavy. I wonder if BTA will help him in anyway. Better not be a meal for the BTA but doubt it if is still alive. The BTA is small almost the size of the female clark.

The male is down and it also took the anemone with him. The anemone that I had the other pair with was wide open and nice. Now I see that the anemone is inside out and the clown laying next to it. Not sure how to explain this but something is wrong with this. The Female is breathing heavy and it does not look like is going to make it too. Will see tomorrow. I did not add any water from the bucket I got those two fish in so there is nothing that could hurt the anemone other than those two clarks and what they carry.

Yeah.. I did it before I met you and by the time I got back it was dead and anemone that was open three hours before was dead. I have not seen that before.

hours the same day.. just got the picture off my phone
76.jpg

:(

Got the replacement Clarkii from LFS. Female did not atttack it last night but was not happy. Fed the tank so she got busy eating. Turned the lights off for the night and today they are happy in the clay pot :d Lucky it was not female. Is hald a size of the last male but at least they are paired now.
Nate : you working tonight ?

We picked up a second pair yesterday and both look really good and eating good. I will be adding heater to the aquarium today and a clay pot.

Back