A word to the wise.

jokeefe727@aol.com

Okeefes Reef
Before you decide to sell off your fish or corals. Please check with the wife before you post it. They have the final say always!!! Still looking for a large shoal tang anybody got one or have seen one locally? 2 wife's decided to keep there's after their husbands decided to sell them:mad:

Score

Score

Not sure about that theory. I just scored a sohal tang :) !!! Just kidding.

Before you decide to sell off your fish or corals. Please check with the wife before you post it. They have the final say always!!! Still looking for a large shoal tang anybody got one or have seen one locally? 2 wife's decided to keep there's after their husbands decided to sell them:mad:

I did almost have this same problem. Tried to give away a couple of fish to shut down a tank and she lost it.

There is a customer that comes into the LFS I work at that is thinking about selling his sohal so he can get a big naso we just got without worries of it getting murdered.
Im not sure if he is active in the club or on here, I'll let him know where to go if he wants to get rid of it though.

Y'all must have some big reefs if you are looking for a adult Sohal, Sohals are psychos. :hammer:

Back