About crc main website

What about when the chat feature was installed? There wasn't a backup? Or was that in September? I've never actually used it so I don't really know when it was implemented
I know I made a backup before I did that! That would have been the last one I did. It was in november I believe. I dont know where it is though. Apparently when you do a backup, you are supposed to download it to your computer and delete it from thier system. I never knew that until now! So it could be that I wasnt allowed any more backups to be stored on thier system. Live and Learn!:headwalls:

thats a big bummer... i guess i can just repost all my pics! 1 at a time hahaha... so does that mean that all of the people that have come to the site since then will no longer be members?

Good luck all. Yes websites without a webmaster are notorious and yes not a year has the reef club gone without some web snafus (is that the correct plural spelling?)

My familiy and I have now 100% relocated to SoCal. Wife is Sustainable Projects Manager for USC.

Amazingly different environment at a university with a football team - let alone a good one that you can watch on TV. We went to a USC basketball game the other day - yes they lost to UCLA, but the USC band and everything else made it really fun night out. Can't wait for next year.

My tank is off to someone elses care and once I get our house unpacked and establish a better income stream, I will be building a Sonex www.sonexaircraft.com to suplant my hobby needs. We live just north of Pasadena and east of JPL only two blocks from the San Gabriel Mountains to go hike and mountain bike. Very cool. And ironically the air quality is better most days than the great california valley now in winter at least.

Alas i started out on topic but since this may very well be my last post on RC... so be it.l

Cheers!

It was bovia haha jk good to hear your doing good down south!
Your tank is doing pretty good i get to do a water change on in tomorrow

OK, there may be a glimmer of hope! I finally have some help from the host site. They claim to have a backup from January 21st(I don't know why or how?) . And they may be able to restore the database from that date!

how long do you think we will be here?

I have no idea! Hopefully not long. I just don't want to mess something up by tinkering with it to much. I really don't know what I am doing! Not sure what hours they keep at the tech support so I'm not sure if I will hear anything tonight. I did figure out how to redirect anyone trying the main site directly to this one.

So, is anyone from Chico planning on going to concord on th 18th? We have a few of us from redding going! Hope to see some of you there!

I randomly go down there i have family in the area there is a swap correct i wanted to go down but its rare for us to get a few days off

Back