Acans for sale

ReefWhatYouSow

Here are a few pics of the colonies that I have for sale. I have some interests in frags but I wanted to offer them as colonies first.

There are more than 20heads on each but I will sell them as 20heads total. Price per head is $10. Same if fragged.

Maybe not the best pics, but I set the NIkon to auto and hope for the best lol...

The orange one has a yellow green fade on the inside of each head with a hint of yellow to it.

The green one, which I call toxic acan, has some yellow starting to come out inside the head.

The one with the purple rim is purple, orange, and green.

e5f9f3a7614bd517534681239ffd141e.jpg

5d195c47f101accaebc4bf70beffb283.jpg

46fb72771cc7e34e6277c00172d34f95.jpg

e5dfc0fbca887105e1042818fc07a3ce.jpg

2618cc1bcff50b56a4ca0c08dca6eb0a.jpg

41130f54a9399ca45ca268885c25ae71.jpg

I would like some frags too...do you have any rainbow acans?

Hey Jahel! I don't have any of the crazy high end rainbows, but the orange acan definitely has brought out new colors since I reduced its light. Feel free to come check them out today if you have time. Text me if you still have my number and I'll put you on the frag list as well.

I'm experimenting with lighting and flow in my tank and don't want to spend a lot on corals while I'm in this period but I do need a few various frags to play with, I would love to pick up a frag of about 2-3 heads. Put me on that list too... :)

You all are really convincing me to just start fragging lol...

At least that would leave me some frags myself! One of the colonies is starting to make pink rings. Lightning is definitely a factor in their look, and growth of course.

Why are all these great deals being posted when my tank isnt ready yet?i love me some acans and plan on having at least 8-10 different acan colonies in in my tank.you have some really nice colonies there with great colors.

Why are all these great deals being posted when my tank isnt ready yet?i love me some acans and plan on having at least 8-10 different acan colonies in in my tank.you have some really nice colonies there with great colors.

Thanks! I was in the same boat as you when building by tank up. I've always been a fan of Acans. Love to watch them feed.

Maybe my frags will have grown out some by the time you are ready lol...

I would love some frags of each of you frag them

If you frag please let me know, I'd be interested.

I'm experimenting with lighting and flow in my tank and don't want to spend a lot on corals while I'm in this period but I do need a few various frags to play with, I would love to pick up a frag of about 2-3 heads. Put me on that list too... :)

I'm just going to plan on fragging. More than enough people are interested and I like showing off the tank lol...

Just so I have an idea when fragging... How many heads would each of you like per frag piece? And try to specify fore which colonies you would like frags of. I have nitr8's request already.

rdaly97 should chime in too! lol...

Thanks!

I'm just going to plan on fragging. More than enough people are interested and I like showing off the tank lol...

Just so I have an idea when fragging... How many heads would each of you like per frag piece? And try to specify fore which colonies you would like frags of. I have nitr8's request already.

rdaly97 should chime in too! lol...

Thanks!

I'm interested in the colony that is mostly orange, could really use that splash of color in my tank. Really just something small, if two heads is possible. I don't want to experiment on something too expensive.

Not too much of a rush though, I'm not going to be available to pick up this weekend. I'll be available the following weekend.

Starting to frag tonight. Please let me know I f anybody else is interested. I would prefer to not have to pull the coral multiple times.

Thanks!

Back