Acclimating SPS to a new light (radion gen3 to 6 pro)

Hi all , so I got new lights like in the title, the gen3's are starting to flicker when they get hotter in the summer, all my attempts at cooling are not quite working , so I got some gen6 pro's,,, with the 3's currently I'm doing a AB+ type of schedule at a total of 68% intensity , so my first instinct is to match the levels from the 3's, but of course the 6's have more led's , a lot more , 2 types of UV's, yikes ! has anyone done something like this or similar with good results? I sent Ecotech the email on this , have not heard back yet , but I would like more opinions, also I'm running the diffusers on the 3's and wondering if the 6's are diffused enough to be close the the 3's in that way that I have now?? and I'm assuming that controlling them with the Apex should be easy to setup, I use the apex with the mx module now , has anyone done this as well ? do you set them up In mobius first ???

thanks for your time , mike,

So the G6 should have an acclimation mode where in mobius that should allow at least a 30 day acclimation period (not sure if it goes longer).

As for which to set up first, the G6 should be compatible with the MXM module but I don’t know if there is a specific order as far as MXM vs Mobius.

I don’t run Radions so I can’t really answer the diffuser question

Back