Acls Sfiligoi??

douglass

Can someone link me to a company that sells these in the United States. I saw them in the new tank of the month and wanted to find out more about them and what they cost.

Doug:confused:

I haven't seen any for sale retail. I saw 'em when they were being demo'd at Quality Marine a wholesaler out here. The single 250w unit was wholesaling at around 7-800

It IS impressive. They were playing around with it in front of us and it would seamlessly dim and brighten up from (depending on model) 1% to 100%. Very flexible programming. All kinds of features. But it's PRICEY and Quality wasn't sure at the time exactly how to hook it up to other fixtures (it's got 4 wires--a ground, 2 hot and one????) Again, I think the best bang for the buck was the dual ballast units, maybe 1100 or so wholesale (could be wrong, but yes it's REALLY, REALLY expensive) but the dual units don't dim all the way down.

I wonder if anyone in the US is running this setup. I quite a gadget freak and this stuff just makes me excited. I will send Quality an email to see where this stuff can be obtained in the US.

Thanks for the info. I'm kinda a gadget freak also and when I saw
these I had to find out more. Let me know what you find out I will work on it to.
Doug

I haven't been able to get any information on there lighting systems in the USA. Anyone else have any luck? For the true computer/tech nerd this is as good as it gets.

Does anyone know of a similarly equiped system that is comparable in the USA? Maybe open source software combined with off the shelf hardware?

After some serious time research on the net, it appears the USA is the lowest on the totem pole when it comes to high tech reef keeping and technology. We seriously need to step up our game.

Any more info on ACLS would be appreciated.

Hi there,

I was in Aquarium Obsessed buying some accessories for my Aquatronica Controller this week and found out that they are now selling the Sfiligoi Line of products including the ACLS. Looks like a really great technology! The cost isn't as bad as I thought it would be either. Seriously thinking of picking one up.

I think you can get more info on their website and even buy them online. http://www.aquariumobsessed.com

If anyone decides to get it, let me know what you think!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6544067#post6544067 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KaBoOm
Hi there,

I was in Aquarium Obsessed buying some accessories for my Aquatronica Controller this week and found out that they are now selling the Sfiligoi Line of products including the ACLS. Looks like a really great technology! The cost isn't as bad as I thought it would be either. Seriously thinking of picking one up.

I think you can get more info on their website and even buy them online. http://www.aquariumobsessed.com

If anyone decides to get it, let me know what you think!

Thank you! I will be giving you a call.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6547645#post6547645 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefsociety101
Thank you! I will be giving you a call.

Heheh... don't call me! Anyway, I was in there this afternoon and they are bringing in a 3 x HQI MH with ACLS and 8 T5 lights. It's for a new display tank that is being installed in the shop. The tank is one of their Custom Tanks and is about 600G. It's going to be sweet! I'll remind them to post some pictures on their website.

Back