acros for sale

Henry Colf

It's time to clean up my overflow again.My red planet colony on my overflow is starting to shade other sps below so I need to frag it. I have 4 large frags avail.These will be fresh cut. They will be from 2.5-3+ inches in length and multi branched. 40.00 each. pick up only.

Henry, love the color on your red planet. if you're ever in the area maybe we could trade. I'd like to see how it does in my system.

Henry, love the color on your red planet. if you're ever in the area maybe we could trade. I'd like to see how it does in my system.
Hi Tom, thanks for the compliment. I'm hoping my system will look as good as yours someday. I think you alrerady have some that came from my tank. If I remember correctly you got a frag from Steve Helnski years ago that he got from me at one of the frag swaps at ARC. If you would still like a piece though we could do a trade. I go out to Buffalo about every 5 weeks to the Resevation. Maybe we could set up a time to meet. I'd love to see your tanks in person.

Hi Henry Norm here I live not to far from Tom and would love a frag so if you arange a meet with Tom let me know when and I will meet up with you and you are right Tom has a wonderful system

Henry,

If you haven't seen the puddle its a must, besides that Tom is a gest guy full of info. Been thinking about how long its been since I've been tom and his puddle my self.

Henry!!!!
What you doing on Friday...Havent seen your tank in a while and one can never have enough Frags =)

it is always a pleasure meeting, and chatting with you Henry, we always come away learning a little more... wanted to thank you for these incredibly awesome frags, you have made our weekend very exciting :spin2:

they are soo colorful i had to share :rollface:
henry_frags_00.jpg

you are very generous my friend :beer:

Back