Acrylic Tanks

Dastank

Premium Member
First, I wanted to share the excitement of the new tank which is being ordered. A 90 gallon acrylic tank 48" long, 24" wide, and 18" deep, can't wait to aquascape it! Of course I already have various plans. :rolleyes:

FYI:

With the help of Dana and a store I used to frequent all the time in Japan, we managed to find nice tanks at a reasonable cost.

For example you could get a 48" X 18" X 18" (65 gallon) shipped to Okinawa for under $350.00. Check out the pictures of Dana's tank if you want to see what one looks like.:eek:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8324974#post8324974 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jeffb3t
Well, come on Mike!! Did you order the thing!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8317298#post8317298 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dastank
First, I wanted to share the excitement of the new tank which is being ordered

I thought he had already ordered it.

I've decided which one to purchase, sent the funds, and now I'm just waiting. I've been stalling a little bit, I'm going out of town soon and I'm not going to be back until the end of the month. Don't worry, I'll have show and tell as soon as it arrives!

That's why I had to ask becasue he said it was being ordered but he's been talking about ordering one for a while at work. I was just wondering if he actually took that step.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8332255#post8332255 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dastank
YE OF LITTLE FAITH!!!

yes, that's me of little faith. You've been talking for a while. Just wondering if you were actually going to doo it or still procrastinate about getting one.

Shhh! It's a secret! It will arrive at Mike's house on the 27th, between 6pm - 9pm.

Keg party Saturday!!! Mike is sponsoring!!!

Dana

Today is the big day! Mike has beer. Just show up between 6-9 and start hashing out ideas like spending money is going out of style!

Dana

OK. So Mike has had the tank since Friday afternoon (5-ish). No shared pictures of the stand or NOTHING!

WTH are you waiting for Mike! I would have expected a finished stand and water in the thing already!!!

Take your time grampa. You can't believe my excitement to help YOU blow big $$ this time, since you were all "Johnny IceCap" when making suggestions for my tank.

Let's build the best tank money can buy!!!

Dana

The tank looks amazing. I was completly blown away at the quality of it.

Very nice indeed. Mike needs a "help build my new tank" thread.

Back