All equipment ready to go...

auntdeb

JBJ Arctica 1/4 hp chiller - $350
ASM G2 skimmer - $175
Little Giant return pump - $100 model 4MDQ-SC
Little Giant return pump - $75 model 3MDQ-SC
Approx. 35 gal. sump - $100 - 36" Long, 14 1/2" wide, 14" deep
72" Coralife light fixture with 3 150w mh, 4 96w actinics, and 4 moonlights - $400 includes all timers and 2 spare actinics.
125 gal. LeMar all glass starfire with diamond cut edges with wood stand and tall wood canopy - $700. Canopy has pegboard on top and back to prevent jumpers. All doors on canopy and stand have knobs installed on them. Also, vents installed on both ends of canopy for heat from lighting.

I will work on other equipment in the next couple of days.

The sump is housing the last two fish so it can not go till they are gone.

Also have 2 Tunze Turbelle Stream power heads with magnet mounts. One is the 6000 series and the other is the 8000 series. I still have the original boxes with instructions and specs for them. Set with the magnet mounts is $175.

Once some of the larger equipment is gone I can figure out what else we have. I know we have a 300w heater with timer, a small coralife light unit for the sump, python cleaner, misc. plumbing, test kits, additives, etc. If there is something specific you are looking for, just ask, I may have it.

O.K. we are going to make a killer deal to get all this moved. We are going to let everything go for $1600 package deal. This includes the tank, stand, canopy, lights, sump, chiller, RO/DI, ASM G2 skimmer, Little Giant 3 and 4 MDQ-SC pumps, 2 Tunze Turbelle stream power heads with magnet mounts, 55 gal Brute water tank with wheels, python siphon, miscelaneous power heads and plumbing parts.

Also have several power strips including one wavemaker one as well as several light timers. This is a huge steel with the package deal.

I really prefer to get it all out of here at once. I'll give it a couple more days and then I will decide if I am going to part it out and how much everything will be.

Also, have a pond pump for pumping water back in to tank during water change. Have an air pump with tubing and air stone, scrapers, scrub brushes, long tongs, long feeding tube-like a long narrow baster with hook on end for 'hand' feeding, nets, misc acrylic pieces. I'm sure there is more. Everything we have that is aquarium related goes with the package for $1600. I'm sure if I parted it out I could get way more for it but I don't have the time to price and list out everything. I would like to get this out of here by early next week as my parents are coming in from Fla. for a week.

Everything for just $1600 OBO.

Tank has four bottom drilled holes. We set it up with an overflow by making two t stand pipes with pvc. Water went down pipes to sump, to return pump, to chiller, to return line. You can do this with open or closed loop. It does not have built in overflows though.

Looks like I will be parting this out after all.
There is a pending sale on the tank, stand, canopy, and skimmer for Wednesday evening. Everything else is up for grabs.

Back