all things OC

d1hotblaze

i think we have enough interest to make a forum...does any one know one of the moderators on this site?

why would you want to make things only for OC? Do you feel special enough to have your very own OC forum?

it sounds cool, but i think its easier for everyone to be on here, if you post, the same poeple are going to see it anyways

Sometimes its nice to know who is close to you, especially when looking at the for sale adds. That would not be a problem if more people would enter more specific locations in there profile. Like at least So OC, if you don't want the city for some reason. So CA is pretty useless as that can be any where from San Diego to Barstow to Santa Barbara. I have even run into someone that said SO CA, that was up near San Luis Obisbo.

I dont agree. First of all this So Cal Reefers forum is a basically a orange county forum anyways, eveywher I look its oc.

Actually I don't think it is a necessarily a very good idea to have a OC forum specifically. Just saying people should but where they are on their profile. But an OC thread would not hurt anything.

Last edited:
Back