AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

Are you still offering Dry rock? Havent heard or seen any movement on this thread for few months and wanted to ask before ordering

I'm in need of more rock , i'm a nervous wreck trying to figure best path to go adding more rock to my 1.5 year established system without causing a mini cycle or anything. I'm too worried to just add more already live rock into my tank even though the reasoning for my need badly for more rock is i need to boost up my bio-filter, So I figured ill buy dry and let it creat its own life ....I was told your stuff is the best way to go both Dry and Live....

figure

Are you still offering Dry rock? Havent heard or seen any movement on this thread for few months and wanted to ask before ordering

I'm in need of more rock , i'm a nervous wreck trying to figure best path to go adding more rock to my 1.5 year established system without causing a mini cycle or anything. I'm too worried to just add more already live rock into my tank even though the reasoning for my need badly for more rock is i need to boost up my bio-filter, So I figured ill buy dry and let it creat its own life ....I was told your stuff is the best way to go both Dry and Live....

figure

Howdy....

Dry rock......ready to go...fed ex...to your door!:dance:

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

I am very interested in adding 20lbs of your rock in my 2 month old tank. I already have about 50lbs of old rock but not much life on it as I ran medication. I am afraid of nasties especially mantis shrimp, pistol shrimp, large worms etc. What are the chance of those getting in? I am not too afraid of aiptasia or mojano.

I am very interested in adding 20lbs of your rock in my 2 month old tank. I already have about 50lbs of old rock but not much life on it as I ran medication. I am afraid of nasties especially mantis shrimp, pistol shrimp, large worms etc. What are the chance of those getting in? I am not too afraid of aiptasia or mojano.

well.....there are none of the invasive type aptasia anemones in the Gulf...and there are no mojano's as that is an indo pacific type anemone....

This is real live rock.....comes to you packed underwater...so you just add it to your tank.....always a chance of getting critters, as the rock is their condo!

Sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

well.....there are none of the invasive type aptasia anemones in the Gulf...and there are no mojano's as that is an indo pacific type anemone....

This is real live rock.....comes to you packed underwater...so you just add it to your tank.....always a chance of getting critters, as the rock is their condo!

Sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :lolspin::lolspin::lolspin:

OK. One more thing, can putting live rock in RODI water for a couple of mins to remove the nasties have any damage on the good stuff like sponge, pods etc?

I am interested in ordering "the package" for my tank, but would probably like to mix some of the dry rock with some of the live rock. Is that doable?

How about getting all of the other components and a smaller order of rock that the package calls for, if I want to do a less dense build?

I ordered "the package" from you for a 55g like 15 years ago. Been out of the hobby most of that time, and getting back in with a 180. TBS is pretty much the only source I considered for my new tank.

Cheers.

I am interested in ordering "the package" for my tank, but would probably like to mix some of the dry rock with some of the live rock. Is that doable?

How about getting all of the other components and a smaller order of rock that the package calls for, if I want to do a less dense build?

I ordered "the package" from you for a 55g like 15 years ago. Been out of the hobby most of that time, and getting back in with a 180. TBS is pretty much the only source I considered for my new tank.

Cheers.

Sure can do...use the online order form, and under comments....what you are looking for and I will adjust the invoice for you!

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Back