AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

phillipstreeter, Richard posted this last week in the thread, Not in the ocean,

"TBS will be closed from December 4th to December 17th.....am stocked to the gills now, and will be shipping up until December 3rd...and resuming shipping on the 18th of December...

Richard TBS"

hi i live in tampa bay also and have a boat. I am new to this but i wanted to go get my own rock it would mean alot more and have a story behind it in my tank. Do you free dive or scuba? And how far out do you have to go? And it isnt covered in algae?

I picked up my second order of dry rock yesterday and it looks even better than my first order. Richard turned my order around in about 2 hours on a weekend for a local pickup. Thanks Richard I will be back.

This stuff looks really porous and light. How much would be required for a 125g dual peak look with good swimming area. mucho reef's tank is the general look im going for. Maybe even a little more open.

TB Liverock is awesome

TB Liverock is awesome

Kinda bummed I can't stop in off of <b>censored :)</b> ave like I did nearly a decade ago to grab some stuff, but I'm happy to be getting back into the hobby and restarting with a 6g Edge tank. I need to see what TB Liverock is left in my long-dormant 75g reef that I'll seed with some new awesomeness from you guys. Can't WAIT for this summer project!

Also can't wait to explain to the girlfriend that I have to go meet up with a guy on a Saturday :love2: :p

Local pick up

Local pick up

Id like to meet up and get 15 pounds of LR and pay cash I have a 30x12x18 30 gallon tank with probably 15 pound of LR in it but it's a mix of different types

I checked out his site and I have to tell you, I am impressed! I like the idea of recieving live rock in water as opposed to getting LR wrapped in wet newspaper. One question though - what would be the best way to rid the LR of sponges that don't survive?

BTW - there is no sound on your videos on your site.

Either way, you've got a future customer looking to buy your LR.

I checked out his site and I have to tell you, I am impressed! I like the idea of recieving live rock in water as opposed to getting LR wrapped in wet newspaper. One question though - what would be the best way to rid the LR of sponges that don't survive?

BTW - there is no sound on your videos on your site.

Either way, you've got a future customer looking to buy your LR.

Hiya

When you get my live rock, it is ready to go directly in the tank....seldom is there anything that does not survive, so there are no worries about removing anything...here are some pics from a customer that picked up his part two Thursday....
Richard TBS

www.tbsaltwater.com

oh yeah....audio is working fine here....check your speakers!!

Attachments

• IMG-20121005-00042.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 6
  • IMG-20121005-00041.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 5
Richard,

Would the dry rock you are offering for sale need to be treated for phosphate leaching?

Does anyone have any experience with this dry rock and its phosphate contents?

Thanks!
Mark

same rock

same rock

Hiya

This is the same rock <coral> I use for aquaculture in the gulf...no phosphate reports from my customers......this is not rock, but actual coral reef, from an upland site !

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :rollface::rollface::rollface:

What's your price on dry rock per lb? I could come pick up but shipping may be easier if it's not to pricey.

Back