Announcing the October JARC Meeting

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10862298#post10862298 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Gluestick
did you not have a tank set up prior to this one?

yes i did but had to move so torn it down for about 4 months long story :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10859463#post10859463 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scottflanagan
Gluestick:
You know the thought of fraging the brain never crossed my mind.
If it started to grow onto another rock i would defiantly separate the 2 colonels, but i don't think i would take the chance breaking up the only one i have.

2 words: tile saw-great for fragging LPS! (Just here to help!):D

And ya know, I got all excited when I saw the first post that said the 25th was a Wednesday! But, sadly, it's still a Thursday, so I'm going to have to pass on this one... :sad2: Have fun guys!

not sure about that one just yet.

i did pay lfs $$ for the brain so i think i will wait until it is on another rock. If that ever happens i will post up and the first in line has an awesome free frag!

Until then that little guy stays in one peace.

Oct Meeting

Oct Meeting

I'm really interested in getting to the meeting if I'm in town. Count me in and let me know where it's being held.

Thanks
Mark Henderson

Ok, we are fast approaching the club meeting and my tank is fast approaching full-capacity. I have many small frags of monti cap and monti digi due to my less than perfect hand placement while cleaning my tank. I also have an abundance of pulsing xenia and red sea xenia. I am really not looking to get much for the frags. Perhaps a trade, nominal fee ($5), or free to those who have neither. Please let me know as I really need to "clean-up" my tank. It is looking a bit crowded. Thanks

There will be a raffle for some huge pieces of base rock, possibly a sand swap, and everyone is welcome to bring frags to trade or sell.

Please feel free to make any other suggestions.

Hello, I sent a pm regarding the meeting. I do not think I will be able to attend this one, weekdays are hard for me, but I can see what I can do with my schedule. I would love to be involved with the joliet reef club. It is nice to see someone get something started down in this neck of the woods.

Muzz, I thought I was the only reef freak in this town.

A frag swap might not be a bad idea.

Gluestick,
Start a post of what people have and what they are looking for.

reef freak is the right phrase too.........way too addicted! I see a couple people from minooka and channahon, cool!

Back