Another Tank for Sale, Same Deal as Last Time

Andyf30

Hey Guys, so apparently while I was working on Cape Cod this Summer there was a sudden issue with my freshwater planted tank, and everything, plants and fish included, died over night. I wasn't home so I couldn't identify the issue, however the tank is now broken down.

Long story short i have a 24"x24"x24" Marineland Cube, undrilled, sitting in my garage that i need to get rid of or I'll hear about it from my Mom until I get it gone. It was set up as a planted tank for the last 7 years, and I'll be sure to get it cleaned up before pickup.

Looking to sell it for $70.

You can take the 4 bulb 24" T5 (not great quality but would work for a frag tank) with you for an extra $20.

Most important part of this post is noting that I will only be home for 3 DAYS, leaving for school on August 27th. I need this gone before then. Same deal as last time. I'm willing to negotiate price as long as it is reasonable, just need this thing out of my garage.

Thanks as always guys,
Andy

Texting is better than PM, 7two7-4nine2-25seven1

In theory yes just gotta get the okay to borrow one of the parents cars. Mine is currently in Massachusetts. Where are you located/did you want the tank only or the light as well?

Pardon the double post. Pics of the tank and stand as well as the light. I forgot I had the stand still so the price for the tank and stand together is $110. The stand is in good shape considering its age.

The tank still has a black adhesive background on which I'm sure can be removed fairly easily. Light is a simple 4 bulb t5. No bulbs to include with it, hence the $15 price.

eqSTTcw.jpg

hUM81Rb.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to inspect it that close. I'll give it a thorough look in a bit. Running the typical gauntlet of doctors before taking off again. The light is also now spoken for by Crazy Eyes

After a closer inspection there are a few on the front pane, mostly around the substrate level. Nothing crazy, then again it's hard to tell too much without water in the tank

Back