Anxiously awaiting

fishykeeper

My wife will kill me but I just couldn't resist. Liveaquaria.com had several of the fish I have been looking for in stock with free shipping over $225, and combined with their 14 day guarentee I could not resist. I ordered a

Scott's Fairy Wrasse from the Cook Islands (had a hard time choosing between this and the labouti wrasse but the labouti was twice the price)

Purple Tang small

Diamond Watchman Goby,

Regal Angel (I have kept one regal for almost 2 years until I had to move from Ohio and had excellent luck)

I think for $227 I got some really nice fish, and would probably only get about half of these fish locally for the $.

I have yet to post any pics of my tank but will try when the order comes in Thursday!

Please let us know how they are when they arrive. I've been looking at an order too since I can't seem to find any at the LFS.

Dave

Good luck with the new tank mates, Ill keep my fingures crossed for the weather. Live goods always do a bit better when the elements are on our side.

If you just casually place them in the tank and then when she notices, tell her that they have always been in the tank, perhaps she will not notice.

However, if she kills you can we get dibs on the fish? :)

Kip

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6790819#post6790819 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ktani
If you just casually place them in the tank and then when she notices, tell her that they have always been in the tank, perhaps she will not notice.

However, if she kills you can we get dibs on the fish? :)

Kip

:lmao:

The fish came but I am still anxiously awaiting for the purple tang!

The Scott's Fairy Wrasse and the Regal Angel are both absolutely beautiful. Both are very good size. Right now they are hiding a fair bit but I have seen both eat some frozen brine and mysis. The small purple tang was backordered but I should get him later this week. The diamond goby is very small. I probably would have ordered two if I knew how small he was.

I will post some pics once the purple tang is in and hopefully the Scott's and Regal become more photogenic!

best thing to do is to place plastic ones in the tank first & then just gradually put the live counterparts & wala, they dont even notice till they balance the checkbook, by that time the fish have been in the tank for a while.LOL.

Back