Any reefers out there?

scubarich

I know there are some people still serious about the hobby, but few come here any more.

I'm in Salem. 3 salt water tanks and looking to trade some softies if anybody has interest.

-R

I am in lynchburg and always looking trade. Shoot me a PM with what you have to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Blacksburg. just getting back into it so i dont really have anything to trade at the moment, but always looking to connect with local reefers.

Hey guys- just got back into saltwater. Located in Salem right now. Don't have any pieces ready for fragging yet, but always looking for anyone who has frags. Doing a mixed reef at the moment.

Hi strangers. Jorge and Matt are familiar to me. Been out of touch for many years. I'm trying to exit the hobby after a couple decades. I have the following tanks, equipment, and LR (and one lonely percula) plus many other things too numerous to list. I'm happy to entertain offers for the whole shooting match but really need to move the Live Rock ASAP since our house is going on the market in a month.

FOR SALE
Looking to exit the hobby prompted by moving to a much smaller home. I would prefer to sell EVERYTHING at once. Looking for $1,000 OBO for everything with quick removal. Located in Forest, Virginia - just outside of Lynchburg. Will consider selling JUST the LR so I can break down the rest of the setup.
"¢ 225 gallon acrylic tank. 2 external overflows
"¢ 80 gallon acrylic sump by My Reef Creations
"¢ 40 gallon glass breeder tank with drilled internal overflow
"¢ 40 gallon acrylic cube
"¢ Sunlight Supply, Inc. 6 "˜ Maristar light fixture. 3x250 watt MH and 4x39 watt T5
"¢ AE Tech ETSS 1500 XR Downdraft Protein Skimmer. Rated for up to 1500 gallons"“ a true workhorse
"¢ Deltec PF601 Calcium reactor and CO2 bottle with regulator. Rated for up to 500 gallon aquarium
"¢ Kalk reactor "“ large capacity
"¢ 3 Iwaki Pumps "“ MD-70RLT-115. 2 well used. 1 never used.
"¢ Lots of smaller/accessory items
"¢ Large quantity of LR "“ estimate over 200 lbs

Back