any suggestions on refugium seeding?

where do members here find the best aqua cultured live rock and how is it being shipped ? we used to do air freight and I would get it at the airport and I am not sure if that is still allowed with TSA today.
also thank you for the link, it seems not every day that the for sale forum has availability on the refugium seeding livestock.

Air freight is still a thing for live rock.

South Pacific (Fiji, Tonga, etc) is no longer a thing. There is aquacultured rock from there, but it’s man made rock dropped in the ocean and, IMO, bare rock.

US aquacultured rock is really nice. Overnight or air freight available:
Tampa Bay Saltwater
KP Aquatics
Gulf Live Rock
Salty Bottom Reef Company

There’s also Australian live rock that’s awesome stuff but very pricy @ $25 per pound.

where do members here find the best aqua cultured live rock and how is it being shipped ? we used to do air freight and I would get it at the airport and I am not sure if that is still allowed with TSA today.
also thank you for the link, it seems not every day that the for sale forum has availability on the refugium seeding livestock.
I have been getting my pods/plankton from algae barn. I get my big , beautiful amphipods from aquarium depot.

Back